Holly & Mikey
returned April 14th 2018 (Camp COcker Alumni 2012)
ADOPTED JUNE 3RD 2018
Holly & Mikey may be related, but we are not sure how. They came to our rescue together back in 2012, and were adopted together soon after. As explained in our adoption contract, we will always take our dogs back no matter what. Holly & Mikey have come back to us after some unfortunate events. We are just glad they are safe and back with us. We will find them a Forever Home together so they wont be split up.
Holly & Mikey are tremendously sweet!
- They also deserve unconditional care
- Mikey is a little shy at first but opens up with love.
- Holly is the boss in this outfit!
- They compliment each other very well and will make fantastic companions to any household.
- Needs some house-training
We rely 100% on donated volunteer time, and small donations of just $5 from animal lovers everywhere! If you feel inclined to help Holly & Mikey start the next clean chapter of their lives, please donate just $5 here:
Please follow us on Facebook for hourly updates on all of our dogs!
-Camp Cocker Rescue Team