September 18th 2017
South Korean Puppy Mill / Dog Meat Trade
What we know about Alvin so far:
- Total Monkey Man! Just like our Kibby!
- 1 year old
- High Energy
- Needs ALL kinds of training
- Mouthy on hands, arms and fingers so maybe not a good fit for children.
- May grow in to be on the larger side 26-30 lbs
- Will get a thorough vetting and anything he needs -- please consider donating towards Alvin's care!
We rely 100% on donated volunteer time, and small donations of just $5 from animal lovers everywhere! If you feel inclined to help Alvin start the next clean chapter of his life, please donate just $5 here:
We always need responsible, flexible, and temporary foster homes in the Los Angeles / Ventura County area. Fostering is a rewarding experience and puts you front and center in our dogs' rescue story! You can help us prepare our dogs for their forever homes (this includes potty training, basic obedience, and lots of interaction and love!) Read more about fostering below!
All interested and serious adopters should read our adoption process and fill out an application. Because we are a foster-based non-profit rescue we can only consider those who fill out an application for review. Thank you!
Updates soon, Please follow us on Facebook for hourly updates on all of our dogs!
-Camp Cocker Rescue Team