Rescued from South LA Animal Shelter -- Los Angeles, CA
- The ultimate cuddler!
- The best howler (he could win awards)
- Has THE cutest curly wigglebutt in the world!
- Reddish brown and absolutely gorgeous coat and his arms get pretty curly.
- Has separation anxiety - which is why he is a tad gray in the face from this stress
- We have had him since he was 10 weeks old. He is really healthy and up to date.
Brady has a beautiful puppy soul and has all the qualities of a great dog. He is 7 years young and has gorgeous reddish brown tones on his back. He is high energy and needs a forever home that will keep up with him. He is very loyal and will attach to his primary person very quickly. He gravitates towards people and is very friendly. Unfortunately for him, he suffers from seizures and has medication for it that he will need to stay on for life. Sometimes if he is in an environment with too much stimulation he will seize. Many adopters would never consider a dog like Brady, but in truth: the seizures are no big deal. We wait it out, and afterwards we give him a little honey for his blood sugar and he is back to his normal self.
- Great with other dogs. He doesn't quite understand "personal space" though.
- House Trained
- His seizures occur a few times a year typically with over-stimulation.
- He is a GREAT dog and a GREAT companion.
Here is Brady and his BFF Lily going for a car ride. Brady--like Lily-- has Separation Anxiety and --like Lily-- would do best in a home with someone that can take him to work or who has a multi-person household where schedules overlap and someone is always at home with him.
If you or someone you know would be a great companion for sweet Brady, please share this page or click Adopt and fill out an application!
If you are IN LOVE with Brady but cannot adopt at this time, please consider sponsoring Brady to help cover the costs of his foster care like food and grooming.