January 2015 -- Present
Rescued from Lancaster Animal Shelter ----- Los Angeles County, CA
We rescued this little monkey from a shelter in Lancaster, California.
We suspect she was a breeder's dog before, she was loaded with mammary tumors and had a double mastectomy last year (cancer free). Whomever owned her before had unsuccessfully de-barked her (with a pvc pipe) so when she tries to bark it is a squeaky- breathy sound.
What we know about Lily:
- She is so loved by her foster home, brothers and sisters, volunteers and Facebook village!
- She has separation anxiety in it's most extreme
- She suffers from seizures and will have one if she is left alone. :( (Last seizure was early 2017) With the help of a great diet, and CBD oil, we have yet to see another seizure.
- She has one of the best personalities you could ask for in a dog! - Like seriously. The best.
- Loves chest rubs! Will give you a high-5 for a chest rub!
- Great with other dogs.
- She makes us laugh all day!
- She is the most beautiful cocker (and was illegally bred because of it)
- Super soft, super shiny coat
- Allergic to all things chicken!
- Diagnosed with Glaucoma in right eye (April 2018)
- Scared of men.
Maybe with your help, we can spread the word for silly Lily and someone really special might see her story and apply to adopt her?
Lily and her friends went to Rita Earl Photography Studios and modeled for their very own pictures!
**Serious Adopters ONLY**
We would like to take this moment to thank LifeLine4Paws a incredible foundation focused on helping in the long, arduous and (always) expensive journey of rehabilitating animals in dire need! Their donations to our rescue have not gone unnoticed! Thank you so much for donating towards Lily's mastectomy surgeries!
Stay Tuned for more updates on dear sweet Lily!
Follow us on Facebook for up-to-date information on all of our dogs,
and Twitter to see our re-broadcast of Live Video on Periscope!
- Camp Cocker Rescue