April 2016-- Present
Rescued from RIverside Animal Shelter ---- Riverside, CA
Morgan was picked up from an animal shelter in Riverside, California. This doe-eyed boy has very endearing but quirky neurological movements (his head bobs up and down and he walks funny) is sure going to need a very special adopter -- someone that is truly Morgan-worthy (but don't we say that about all of our dogs?).
What we know about Morgan so far:
- Super calm and sweet!
- Around 4 years old.
- Gentle and good with kids!
- Has some neurological quirks caused by a malformed cerebellum. Neurologist is confident it will not get worse.
- He is very healthy!
- Bonds quickly to his human!
- Would be best in a home with no stairs.
- Benefits from daily exercise.
- Morgan is on a special diet to prevent bladder stones.
- Morgan would benefit from a home where he can relieve his bladder every 2-3 hours and cannot hold it for longer than that.
- Other than that he is The. Perfect. Boy!
We rely 100% on all of our support in the form of small donations. We run on $5 donations and volunteers! Please consider donating just $5 so we can get on top of our mounting medical bills!
We always need foster homes to house our dogs because we do not have a facility. Our dogs stay in boarding until we can find a foster home or a forever home. If you are interested in being an essential part of our rescue, please click below for more information: