June 2016-- Present
Rescued from Baldwin Park Animal Shelter ------ Los Angeles, CA
Milo was dropped off at Baldwin/Los Angeles California in June 2016 with his companion Lola from the same owner. It was 113 degrees out there that day with absolutely NO air conditioning in the kennels!. We had him undergo some extensive blood/lab work. He was also way too skinny, where Lola was at a fine weight. As of right now we have confirmed Milo to have IBD (Irritable Bowel Disease) that we can treat with a special diet and it also explains why he was so emaciated. IBD is a disease that causes the intestinal tract to be chronically inflamed.
What we know about Milo:
- He is about 4 years old
- He bonds quickly to his primary person
- Needs special diet (as described below in detail)****
- He needs a lot of exercise- running, jogging, hiking!
- He is an Escape Artist! Can easily climb walls, gates, chain link, anything and bolt down the street.
- He will bolt when doors open!
- Extremely great with kids!
- Great with other dogs!
- is completely gorgeous!
****IBD is completely treatable and managed EASILY. He will need a special diet pictured below: Food with hydrolized salmon proteins works best with Milo's chronic issue, like Blue Buffalo in addition to medication. Milo gained weight quickly and has been stable ever since.