Pretty Penny's Story
June 16th 2017 - August 31st 2017
Dog Meat Farm / Puppy Mill -- South Korea
Penny is lucky doggy #10 to come to Camp Cocker straight out of South Korea! The AMAZING team of dedicated people of SaveKoreanDogs.org work tirelessly to educate the older generation who believe dog (and cat) meat is a delicacy and to shut down the puppy mills and slaughter houses in South Korea and send the rescued, vaccinated, and spayed survivors to organizations like ours for re-homing into loving homes!!
Welcome to America!
What we know about Penny so far:
- Super Happy Wigglebutt!
- Gorgeous soft fur coat for days!
- GREAT in the car
- House- Trained
- Learned household rules in ONE day!
- Greets you when you come home, and does not have any separation anxiety! yay!
- Pretty quiet, doesn't bark much
- Walks nicely on a lead harness
- Sleeps through the night
- Medium Energy
- Likes other *moderate energy* dogs and kids
- She even has a heart shaped bum! (pictured below)
We rely 100% on all of our support in the form of small donations. We run on $5 donations and volunteers! Please consider donating just $5 so we can get on top of our mounting medical bills!
We always need foster homes to house our dogs because we do not have a facility. Our dogs stay in boarding until we can find a foster home or a forever home. If you are interested in being an essential part of our rescue, please click below for more information:
-Camp Cocker Rescue Team