January 1st 2018 - adopted march 1, 2018
Dudley was adopted in 2012 as a young boy. He is now 10 years old and without a family. He is a lovely dog, with a lovely personality and would be thankful for anyone who wants to welcome him into their stable a loving home where he won't have to worry about being left again.
What we know about Dudley:
- Former Camp Cocker Alumni 2012
- Good with kids - (who have doggy manners)
- 10 years young!
- & Going strong!
- Good for apartments!
- Super Sweet and has a nice demeanor.
- Great with other dogs and new people <3
- More energy than your average gentleman!
- The perfect man!
Follow us on Facebook for up-to-date information on all of our dogs and watch our LIVE videos!
-Camp Cocker Rescue Team