March 13th 2017 --- Adopted July 1st 2018
Seoul, Korea------>>> Freedom Flyer Program ------>>> Los Angeles, CA
What we know about Kibby so far:
- Kibby needs a dog savvy adopter to help him be the best boy!
- Kibby has guarding issues in the home and some handling issues with his face and feet. Adopters with experience with resource guarding will only be considered.
- NO KIDS
- Kibby is a LOVER! :)
- He is approx 2-3 years old!
- Will fall asleep in your lap.
- He snuggles into your body and is super affectionate
- but also goofy! Especially with that under-bite.
- He is healthy!
- He is very mouthy and needs toys to chew on.
- Has the longest eyelashes you will ever see!
- Does great with other dogs! :)
- Barky- not good for apartment situations.
- We Love him SO MUCH!
- House Trained!!
We were aware of the dog meat trade in Asia but there are so many more details we have only come to learn about recently. For example, puppy mills are as horrific as they are here in the states, the only difference is when the breeder dogs are no longer useful they are then sold to the dog meat farms. We don't want to upset anyone here with the cruel details of what their death is like once they arrive at the dog meat farms (you can google it, but only if you are feeling really brave).
It is important to mention that people who are dedicating their life to trying to save dogs from the dog meat trade, are also working hard to lobby to get the laws changed. The idea of dog meat as a delicacy is something that is popular with mostly an older male generation. Like anything that requires a progressive approach, it's younger people that are brave enough to go up against a very old culture and try to change minds with compassion towards animals.
(We re-named him once he got to America. Kevin----Kibby)
Interested parties should read our adoption process before submitting their application for Kibby.
We rely 100% on the generous support of our donors. Kibby's medical vetting will be a significant expense. Please consider donating a small amount of $5 to our rescue so that we can keep doing what we do: Saving Cocker Spaniels, fixing the broken ones, and finding them perfect forever homes!
Please stay tuned to our Facebook page and you will get up-to-date information on our available doggies, including Kibby!
- Camp Cocker Rescue .